Process NMR Associates - Pricing Schedule
Effective August 2016
Standard Rates are Charged for
Spectrometer Time and Professional Time
We will Competitively Discount any Quote Obtained from a Commercial NMR
Typical Turnaround Time: 2-4 Days from Receipt of Samples. Same Day
Priority Turnaround Available on Demand *
- Follow this link for details on
how to submit a sample.
NMR Spectrometer Time
(includes spectrometer set up and routine sample prep).
* Subject to availability
- please inquire
Standard Rate : $80/hr (For First 4 hours), $35/hr for additional hours
over 4 hours (Overnight $450, 24 Hour Acquisitions $750).
- Priority Service*: $160/hr for immediate priority. Charge
based directly on time to prepare samples, perform analysis and report.
- Benchtop FT-NMR and Time-Domain Relaxometer Investigations:
- Time-Domain NMR Tests - Charged on a per test basis - call
- Professional Time for Interpretation and Non-Standard NMR
Related Services: $185 /hr.
NMR - Individual Experiments:
* Includes NMR Tube and Standard Deuterated Solvents
- Standard 1H Analysis : $56 * (No
analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample not limited (>2 mg))
- Standard 13C Analysis : $256 * (No
analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample is not limited (>300 mg))
- Quantitative 13C NMR : $350-450* (High S/N
- Detailed 13C Analysis with
average molecule parameters calculated: $450*
- Standard 1H-13C DEPT : $80* (No
analysis/interpretation of data)
- Multidimensional experiments charged for actual
spectrometer time. Overnight Acquisitions - $450 24 Hour Acquisitions
- ASTM F2259 Alginate Analysis - $350
- Phospholipid Analysis - Krill Oil, Phosphatidylcholine,
Phosphatidylserine - $350 per sample
- ASTM D7171 - Hydrogen Content of Middle Distillate Fuels
by Pulsed NMR - $100 set up fee, $50 per sample
- Aloe Vera Analysis - ID Only = $155, Powder Samples = $175
Liquid Samples $250 (includes freeze drying)
- Multinuclear and sample-limited experiments will be
performed for a length of time that is agreed upon in advance.
- Beer, Wine, Cider - Alocoholic Beverage Analysis -
Detailed quantitative fingerprint - Call for Details
- NMR Identity Testing for REACH Registration - Call for
- NMR Tests Performed
- Call for Quote
See Additional Charges that May be Levied Depending on Project Listed Below.
Consulting and Interpretation Fees:
- Consulting fees are charged at a rate of $250/hr or
$1450/day, plus usual/customary expenses.
- (Initial discussions concerning a potential project are
not considered consulting time).
- Expert Witness $375/hr.
- Professional Time Associated with NMR Technical Support of
Low Resolution (TD) NMR Service:
- T2, CPMG, Inverse Laplace Transformations, T2
Distributions, T1, T1 Distributions - $60 per sample
- ASTM D7171 - $50 (all batches of samples will be charged a
$100 set-up and calibration fee).
- Temperature Profiles - $150 Per Sample
Other Analytical Techniques - FT-IR
- Non-Standard Solvents - customer will be charged at cost
for solvents other than CDCl3, DMSO-D6, or D2O.
- Sample Tubes - Customer will be charged at cost for
non-standard NMR tubes.
- Sample Disposal - Customer will be charged at cost for
this service. Typically $5 per sample for disposal.
- Sample Return involves transportation to, and shipment
by, a Certified HazMat Shipping Company - cost charged to customer.
- Report Mailing - Customer will be charged at cost for
expense of mailing reports by next-day mailing service.
- Sample Pick-Up - Samples can be picked up within a 30
mile radius of Danbury at a rate of $40/hr driving time**
Benchtop and Process NMR Application Development
Process NMR Acquisition and Chemometric Modeling of Process Stream Sample
Sets Available at Rates Negotiated Under an Application Development
Agreement (Petrochemical, Refining, Food, Pharmaceutical Applications).
Liquid-State NMR Experiments 2 x
Varian Mercury-300 Spectrometers
Varian 5mm 4-Nucleus Probe (1H/13C/19F/31P-2H)
2 x Varian 5mm Broad Band Probe with PFG (1H-X-2H)
Varian 10mm Broad Band Probe (1H-X-2H)
- Nalorac 20 mm Broad Band Probe (1H-X-2H)
- Standard Acquisition, 1H-1H COSY,
1H-13C DEPT, 1H-13C HETCOR,
Relaxation Studies, Multinuclear (27Al, 17O, 11B,
19F, 31P, 23Na, 2H, 29Si
Solid or Liquid-State NMR Experiments Varian
Doty Scientific Multinuclear 7mm Supersonic Magic Angle Spinning
Solids Probe (13C, 27Al, 11B, 19F,
31P, 23Na, 2H, 29Si etc)
Varian 5mm Broad Band Liquids Probe (1H-X-2H)
- Single Pulse Acquisition, Cross Polarization (Variable
Amplitude), CP Relaxation Studies, T1/T2 Relaxation Studies
Benchtop and Process NMR Analysis (At-Line, Batch, and On-Line)
Benchtop NMR Spectrometers (6)
- 2 x Aspect Imaging 60.3 MHz High-resolution NMR
- Multivariate Analysis of Spectral Databases (NMR, NIR, and
FTIR) - Eignevector Research Solo 6.5 and PLS-Toolbox for Matlab
- Multivariate Analysis of Spectral Databases - Infometrix
Pirouette and Thermo Grams AI with PLS/IQ
Time-Domain NMR Analysis
(H-Content, SFC Analysis, Oil in Seeds, Oil in Water, Moisture Analysis)
- SpinTrack NMR Low Resolution NMR - Multinuclear (1H,
19F, 11B, 23Na, 31P, 27Al)
10 mm Probes, 1H Surface Probes. Standard Methods Performed.
- Cosa Xentaur Spin Pulse TD-NMR - 10, 20, and 40 mm sample
size magnet/probe systems - interchangeable spectrometers
Gas Chromatography - Simulated Distillation
- Shimadzu GC-2010 - Simulated Distillation Analyzer
Smiths Detection IdentifyIR ATR - Mid-Infrared Spectroscopy on Solid or
Other Analytical Equipment
- Follow this link for details on how to submit a sample.
- Karl-Fisher Moisture Analyzer
- Convection Oven
- 0.1 mg Analytical Balance
- Micro-ESR Spectrometer
- UV-Vis Spectrometer
- Virtis Benchtop Freeze Dryer
- pH Meters/Centrifuge
- Digital Hydrometer
- Digital Refractometer
Edwards for Quotes or Discussion Tel: +1 (203) 744-5905
| ||PNA Blog