NMR and HPLC Analytical Services
Liquid-State NMR Testing
Solid-State NMR Testing
NMR Application Development
HPLC-DAD Method Development
NMR Expert Witness
Benchtop NMR Expertise
Rapid Turnaround Analysis for QA/QC
Alcoholic Beverages-Pharmaceuticals-Foods-Fermentation Products
NMR Test and Consulting Pricing
NMR Test and Consulting Pricing Effective September 2020
NMR Spectrometer Time
Includes spectrometer set up and routine sample prep
- Normal Turnaround: 3-5 business days
- Priority Service*: 100% Surcharge for immediate priority – same day and weekend service (sample must arrive by 10:30 am). 50% Surcharge for 24 hour (next day) turnaround. Charge based directly on time to prepare samples, perform analysis and report. * Subject to availability – please inquire
- Professional Time for Interpretation and Report Writing: $250 /hr.
NMR – Individual Experiments
- Standard 1H Analysis: $75 * (No analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample not limited (>2 mg)). $85 is charged for full data processing, performance of limited calculations and PDF delivery.
- Standard 13C Analysis of Small Molecule: $206 * (No analysis/interpretation of data/assuming sample is not limited (>300 mg)).
- Quantitative 13C NMR (13C qNMR): $350-550* (High S/N acquired – Typically Overnight Analysis).
- Quantitative 1H NMR with internal Standard (qNMR): $200 (small molecule purity), $200-400 (complex mixtures- multiple components).
- Detailed 13C Analysis of Petroleum Products with carbon type and average molecule parameters calculated: $550*
- Standard 1H-13C DEPT : $80* (No analysis/interpretation of data)
- Multidimensional experiments charged for actual spectrometer time. Overnight Acquisitions – $450 24 Hour Acquisitions $750).
- ASTM F2259 Alginate Analysis – $350*
- ASTM F2260 Chitosan Analysis – $350*
- Phospholipid – Raw Material Analysis – Krill Oil, Lecithin, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylserine – $350*, Finished Consumer Products $350-500*.
- Aloe Vera Analysis – ID Only = $200*, Powder Samples = $250*, Liquid Samples $320* (includes freeze drying), Finished Consumer Products $350-450*.
- Multinuclear and sample-limited experiments will be performed for a length of time that is agreed upon in advance.
- Beer, Wine, Cider, Sake, Kombucha, Hard-Seltzer, non-alcoholic beer – Alcoholic Beverage Analysis – Detailed quantitative fingerprint – Nutrition Label Information – Call for Details.
- Ethanol Content of Alcoholic Beverages – $45 (For additional $5 data is stored in cloud database for future analysis of Organic Acids (Lactic/Acetic/Malic/Succinic/Citrate), Malt Dextrins, amino acids, Methanol and other alcohols – Organic Acids+Alcohol = $85, Full Chemical Fingerprint Analysis 40+ chemical parameters and nutrition label values = $225)
- Ethanol and Methanol Content of Hand Sanitizer by qNMR – $60 (More detailed analysis can be performed if further components need to be quantified).
- Polysaccharide Analysis – Hydrolysis Method – Reverse Engineering Possible from Ratios of Monomeric Sugars – $275-500. Will include professional time component.
- NMR Identity Testing for REACH Registration – Call for Quote.
- All Other NMR Experiments – Call for Discussion and Test and Consulting Pricing Quote.
Please note that all individual experiments may be charged at higher rates if the samples are finished consumer products containing considerably lower concentrations of the active component being analyzed.
* Includes NMR Tube and Standard Deuterated Solvents
Additional Charges that May be Levied Depending on Project Requirements.
HPLC-DAD Analysis Methods
- Hemp Potency – Cannabinoids in Flower and Biomass by HPLC-DAD: $75
- CBD Content of Tinctures and Oils by HPLC-DAD and NMR: $120
- Curcuminoids in Turmeric by HPLC-DAD : $200
- Catechins and Caffeine in Tea by HPLC-DAD : $250
- Chlorogenic Acids and Caffeine in Coffee : $250
- Hop analysis by HPLC-DAD – Detailed alpha-acid and beta-acid distributions in hops, beer, and cider: $200
- Aloins (A, B, Emodin) in Aloe Vera by HPLC-DAD: $250
- Capsaicin Content by HPLC-DAD: $200
- Sulforaphane in Brassica Extracts by HPLC-DAD : $200
- Anthocyanin Distribution and Content by HPLC-DAD : $200
- Methods are available for Ginger, Saffron, Ginseng, Kratom, etc. Please inquire for details.
Consulting and Interpretation Fees
- Consulting fees are charged at a rate of $250/hr or $1450/day, plus usual/customary expenses.
(Initial discussions concerning a potential project are not considered consulting time).
- Expert Witness $450/hr.
- Professional Time Associated with NMR Technical Support of Litigation $350/hr
Sample Submission Form – Process NMR Associates
Download and fill out this NMR Submission form and include it with samples submitted for analysis.
Send samples to: Process NMR Associates LLC, 84 Patrick Lane, Ste 115, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603-2936, USA
Payment Terms: Net 30 – or 2% 10 Net 30 Upon Request
We accept Credit Cards – MC/Visa/AmEx – a 3% convenience fee is charged for all credit card payments.
To avoid this fee please provide credit card information in the submission form that accompanies the submitted samples.
Late Payments: A late payment interest charge is added to outstanding balances at a rate of 1.5% per 30 days.
Test and Consulting Pricing Effective January 1, 2022